myxcents

Cultural tidbits and such

12.05.2005

Twin Peaks Marathon

Saturday night was spent at the Brattle watching Twin Peaks. First the movie which chronologically precedes the series, but was made after. Then the first season of the series. My friend had invited me to go and I thought she had seen the series before. Anyway, she hadn't and after watching the movie I was wondering what I'd gotten myself into. As with most David Lynch stuff it terrified me.

The series (what I saw) was much better. More comedy than creepy. We got coffee and cherry (or apple) pie.

As for the experience, it was quite something... got to the theater about 9:15pm and didn't leave again until about 8:30am at which time it was snowing! I was not really prepared for that. Got home at about 9:30 wet and cold, shed my layers and jumped into bed to catch up on sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home